In case you missed it yesterday, I thought I would direct you all to the guest post I wrote for Bio Break. It is about setting small goals for yourself as a player in order to prevent MMO burnout.
While you’re there, don’t forget to check out the rest of Bio Break’s guest blogs so far:
- What is Immersion? by Scott McMillin
- It came from the late late late show: 5 reasons why B movies make the best games by Spinks
And while we’re at it, I hope you enjoy these other nuggets of awesome from around the blogosphere.
- Stephen King’s Top 6 Summer Reads
- JA Konrath talks about the difference in having sales and having fans.
- Nathan Bransford discusses why he, as a literary agent, write vague rejection letters.
- Linda Formichelli wonders if writers would rather get paid or read.
- Gordon thinks that size matters. In MMOs, that is.
- Christopher Jackson elaborates on writers’ practical tools.