In case you missed the hubbub and fantastic conversation with my previous (and aptly titled) GearScore post, here’s your opportunity to get in on the conversation. There have also been a lot of responses written in the blogosphere to it, and all of them make pretty valid points. I hope you enjoy reading the conversation as much as I did.
- Vixsyn defends the use of the term “elitism”.
- Tobold says GearScore may not be the cause of my problems.
- Lujanera says I’m whining.
- Ixobelle interviews a shadow priest who gears himself according to what is actually useful instead of an arbitrary score increase. That sound you hear? That’s the universe imploding.
- Gevlon examines what is lost or gained by “cheating” GearScore.
- Larissa discusses how GearScore isn’t the problem; the lack of social connection is.
And, for those of you unaware, there is a fantastic video guide on how to win at both PuGs and GearScore. I think you’ll enjoy this.